Raspberry Lemon Bars
- Delicious raspberry lemon bars.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 stick unsalted butter, plus 2 tablespoons, room temp
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a mixer beat butter, sugar and zest for 8 minutes. Sift in flour until incorporated.
- Line a 9″x13″ pan with parchment and press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 15 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Warm raspberry spread. With an offset spatula spread over crust in an even layer.
- In a large bowl whisk the filling ingredients until smooth. Pour this mixture over the crust and bake for 20 minutes or until the center is set.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack and allow to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar and slice in squares.