Strawberry Basil Cocktail
- A delicious strawberry basil cocktail.
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Fruit & Maple Spread
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup basil leaves torn, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp vodka
- strawberries for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk strawberry spread with water. Bring to a boil and remove from the heat. Set aside to cool.
- Add lime juice, basil and vodka to strawberry mixture and refrigerate for at least an hour
- When ready to serve, strain mixture over crushed ice, top off with seltzer and garnish with slices of strawberries and sprigs of basil.