Strawberry & Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Delicious strawberry and peanut butter cheesecake.
- 32 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 jar Strawberry Fruit & Maple Spread
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a food processor add the cookies and pulse until finely ground. Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly. Lightly grease, then line the bottom of a 9″ spring form pan with parchment paper. Press the cookie mixture evenly into the pan. Transfer to the fridge to set.
- In a mixer add the cream cheese, ricotta, eggs, sugar and lemon juice whisk until combined.
- In a small bowl whisk together the cornstarch and water until smooth. Add that mixture to the cheese mixture until well incorporated. Remove the pan from the fridge and pour the mixture over the crust.
- Transfer the pan into the oven and bake for about an hour and a half or until the cake has set in the middle. Turn off the oven and allow the cake to cool in the oven with the door open. Refrigerate for 3 hours to cool completely.
- Once the cake has cooled, spread 3/4 of the strawberry spread on top of the cake. Whip the heavy cream until firm and spread over the strawberry layer.
- Spoon the remaining strawberry spread in random spots on top of the whipped cream and swirl in with the back of a spoon.