Skip to content
Strawberry & Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Yield: 36 Servings
- Strawberry and almond cookies with a home-baked taste.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl on low speed beat margarine and sugar until fluffy. Add yolks, almond extract and salt until blended.
- Add all flour at once and beat together on low speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl often.
- In a small bowl beat whites slightly.
- Roll dough into balls. Dip balls in the egg whites and roll in the almonds.
- Place on baking sheets sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Press thumb deeply to form thumbprint.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 13 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Fill cookies with 1/2 teaspoon Strawberry All Fruit.