Pork & Fennel Peach Fruit & Maple
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1″ thick, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Peach Fruit & Maple Spread
- 1 tsp ground fennel
- 4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 2 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Slice the fennel and discard the stalks.
- Toss the fennel with 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with foil. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile prep pork chops. Rub the pork chops with salt, pepper and ground fennel. Drizzle olive oil on each pork chop.
- Heat a skillet on high and sear the pork for 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the chops to the baking sheet with the fennel and continue cooking for 15 more minutes.
- To the skillet with the pan juices from the pork chops, add butter, lemon and peach spread. Heat on medium, whisking until the peach spread is incorporated.
- Allow the pork chops to rest 10 minutes before serving. Pour the peach sauce over the pork chops.