Blackberry Peach Banana Smoothie
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- A refreshing smoothie with peaches, bananas and blackberries.
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup peaches, sliced (about 7 slices)
- 1 container plain yogurt (16-oz)
- 1/2 cup Blackberry All Fruit Spreadable Fruit
- 1/4 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender container.
Cover; blend 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
The icy texture helps give this smoothie a creamy, thick consistency.
Grab a few walnuts or almonds to eat along with your smoothie for a quick and healthy on-the-go breakfast.
There is no need to thaw the frozen peaches.