Apricot Chicken Wings & Dipping Sauce
- Delicious chicken wings with apricot dipping sauce.
Apricot Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl mix the paprika, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Rub the chicken wings in the spice mixture.
- On a baking sheet lined with foil, apply cooking spray and arrange the wings skin-side down. Make sure they are not touching each other.
- Bake the wings for 35 minutes.
- Warm the Apricot All Fruit until spreadable.
- Carefully remove wings from the oven, turn each wing over and spoon with the warm apricot spread.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with apricot dipping sauce.