Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry-Balsamic Glaze
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Pork with a sweet blackberry glaze.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, until browned on all sides, turning occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining ingredients; cook, stirring until preserves are melted.
- Spoon sauce over pork. Cook, covered, 15 to 18 minutes, until pork reaches 160°F in thickest part of center. Spoon sauce over pork occasionally.
- Remove pork to cutting board; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Slice pork; serve with sauce.
- Garnish with fresh or frozen blackberries and rosemary sprigs, if desired.