Rosemary Apricot Glazed Turkey
Cook Time: 4 Hours, 40 Minutes
- Turkey is covered in a sweet apricot glaze.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Rinse turkey inside and out. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Place turkey, breast side up on wire rack in roasting pan.
- Tie turkey legs together and tuck wings under turkey.
- Brush breast lightly with salad oil. Sprinkle with pepper, rosemary and garlic.
- Roast 4 to 4 1/2 hours, covering with a tent of foil when turkey turns golden.
- Brush turkey with apricot preserves the last hour.
- Turkey is done when thermometer reads 180 to 185°F.