Skirt Steak with Blackberry Sauce
- Delicious skirt steak with blackberry sauce.
- 1 jar Blackberry All Fruit Spreadable Fruit
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 1/2 lb skirt steak
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, whisk Blackberry All Fruit, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, water, vinegar, olive oil, cayenne and mint.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Season the skirt steak with salt and pepper. Grill each side for 7 minutes.
- Allow the steak to rest before slicing against the grain.
- Pour blackberry sauce over the steak and garnish with mint.